Sunday 26 September 2010

Dear Diary

I have always wanted to write a blog, but never thought I had much to say. I now look back at things I have done and think "I could have wrote about that"

Well to set the scene, I am 29, married to Mark we have a little boy who is 4 in November. I have Bi-Polar! which is one reason I am writing a blog. I am very over weight, I weigh about 20st. I really want another baby but I can't do anything till I lose some weight and finish my studies.
I am currently studying to be a social worker, I start Uni September 2011. Plus from today I am on a diet I am aiming to lose 100lb over two years.

Diet- About a year or so ago I did a meal replacement diet that worked really well for me. I am going to try and do it again but this time on my own, not with the help of a group. We are already one hour into day one and all is going well, lol

The main reason I am going on a diet is because I REALLY want another baby. I already have problems with my knees due to my weight, plus I want to by a proud healthy mum to all my children.

Baby- I have been looking into a thing called HypnoBirthing
HypnoBirthing® is a complete birth education programme, that teaches simple but specific self hypnosis, relaxation and breathing techniques for a better birth. Click HERE to see a video

I am thinking of trying it when I do become pregnant. Plus I want to give birth at a birth center not a hospital , but as of yet there isn't one in South Yorkshire. Hopefully they will have one by the time we get pregnant.






No comments:

Post a Comment