Thursday 30 September 2010

What a day!

Got my second parking ticket today. I have been parking on a piece of land near college that I thought was private, only to find it is council land. That £35 pound I could have done without paying. My own fault, I walk round in a dais, never even saw the large sign that I parked in front of.

Also got two assignments that I need to do for college. Plus I need to write my personal statement for my University place really worried about doing this, I am do good at selling myself.

´*•.¸(*•.¸ ♥ ¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥ «´¨`•°Happy News°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´ ♥ `*•.¸)`*•.
Sheffield Hallam Uni have got an open day on Sunday, so I get to go and have a look round. Rally hope I like it has it's the one I am planning on going too.

Plus my diet is going well I currently weigh 271lb but it's coming off slowly

No comments:

Post a Comment